Our approach is predicated on the view that it would be rare for one financial institution to be in a position to provide a service encompassing the very best of wealth planning, legal guidance and tax consultancy. The challenge is in choosing ‘best of breed’ suppliers to manage each of these components and to ensure there is a clear and coherent strategic plan.
We understand the importance of tailoring plans and incorporating solutions that are unique to you, your circumstances and your objectives. We will build, review and update a lifetime financial plan around your current and desired lifestyle by making best use of your existing and anticipated personal resources.
Here is a breakdown of our core services and solutions
- Annual strategic review
- Wealth protection: life insurance, life assurance, critical illness cover, income replacement protection, and private medical insurance
- Retirement planning: stakeholder pensions, group personal pensions, defined benefit and defined contribution occupational schemes, self invested personal pensions, small self administered schemes, and qualifying registered overseas pension schemes
- Investment portfolio finance
- Consolidated reporting
- Short, medium and long term financial plans underpinned by sophisticated cash flow forecasting
- Options at retirement: flexible drawdown, uncrystallised funds pension lump sum, and annuities
- Trust, estate and succession planning
- Property finance
- Long term care planning
- Will writing and lasting power of attorney
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate all of these products and services. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.