Investing and managing money invariably integrates with - or even serves - a wider financial plan. Our priority here is to invest on your behalf using the very best of discretionary investment management, retail and institutional fund management, and research platforms to achieve long term, durable, high quartile returns within your tolerance for risk and volatility.
Our carefully measured, committee-led approach enables us to create and manage unique and tailor-made portfolios covering the full spectrum of management styles, strategies and asset classes.
All selected managers and funds have passed our comprehensive due diligence process and have committee approval.
Here is a breakdown of our core services and solutions
- Strategic asset allocation
- Ongoing monitoring and selection of investment managers (including preferential rates from third party managers)
- Capital gains tax planning
- ISA funding
- Liquidity management, advice on capital withdrawals and managing investment income
- Views on capital markets
- Onshore and offshore investment bonds
- Enterprise investment schemes and venture capital trusts
- Private equity
- Socially responsible investment
- Assessment of need for risk and capacity for recovering from potential capital loss
- Annual strategic review and risk assessment
- Annual review of risk parameters and returns against agreed benchmarks
- Income and capital gains tax reporting
- Tailored and online reporting
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate all of these products and services. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest. Private Equity, Enterprise Investment Schemes and VCTs are very high-risk investments and you may lose your capital. These investments can have concentration in one single unquoted trading company. Often there is no market for these shares and it may be very difficult to make a disposal. These companies have a propensity to fail.